Spend anytime looking for sport betting systems and you will see some outlandish claims about sky rocketing your bankroll fast. Do these sport betting systems really work in the long run or are they just as risky and costly to your back pocket as impulsive betting? f you are like people that loves to bet on your favorite sports you probably daydream 토토사이트 about the day you can become a professional sports bettor. The reality is that making a living out of sports betting is indeed possible when you approach things with the right mind set and with proven sport betting systems. First you need to assess how much you are willing to gamble, a bankroll that will fund your betting career. How much money you have is not important when you are starting, you goal should be increasing your bankroll overtime so patience is critical. Your bankroll should be money that you can afford to put aside and used solely for betting and your sport betting systems. You will hear a lot about unit sizes, bet size ratios and other fundamental betting principles related to your bankroll. Typically most will advocate wagering 1-2% of your bankroll on any bet. While this works, the professional sports bettors take things one step furtherProfessional sports bettors are not the luckiest people in the world. There is nothing magical about their abilities to make money over time.
What separates the professionals is their sports betting systems that are based on money management systems. Most people will spend almost all their time deciding on who to bet and why instead of how to bet. These money management systems are purely mathematical. This is why the pros are able to still make money on a series of bets only picking 40% winners for example. How is that possible? They use betting progressions and strategies that allows them to minimize their risk of loss over a series of bets but also maximize their profits. An example of sports betting system based on betting progressions is the 2/6 Straight Bet. The 2/6 Straight bet is a series of 6 bets with predetermined amounts betting 1-2 games at a time. Once you win two consecutive bets you begin from your first bet amount. In the 2/6 progression you can win only 33% of your bets and still make a profit! Your bankroll is broken into quarters so if an unbelievable losing streak occurs you still have 75% of your bankroll.
This is how the professionals do it, the 2/6 is one example of a sports betting systems used daily by the pros. Personally I have 6-7 betting progressions that i use that have yet to fail me. When you approach it as purely mathematical, things change very quickly and you will see exactly why only 2-3% of bettors make insane profits. If i had a nickel for every forum title I read that started out something like “Can you really make money betting sports? ” I would be the richest man on the planet. Fact: If every bettor lost all the time there would be no sports betting market. It is that simple. I am a winning bettor. I don’t have to pick the paper up anymore and study statistics all day. It took some hard work to achieve this status. If you are tired of losing money and want to start making profits, keep reading.
Let me provide you with some basic statistics for the sake of the discussion. There are over 6 billion people in the world. Lets say only 3 billion are adults. Of those adults, only 10 percent bet on sports. That is 3 million people that bet sports. Of those 3 million people, only 2 percent actually make a living betting sports. The other 98 percent lose money. That leaves 60, 000 people in the world who profit from betting sports for a living! These numbers are extremely conservative; it is estimated that over 200 million people ALONE will bet on the Superbowl in a given year. Not only is it possible to make a living betting sports, it happens every minute of everyday to real people just like you.
One of the best ways to lose your shirt over the long run is bet chasing. Scenario: You thought you had the lock of the century last evening with the first game. You lost that bet on some unbelievable nonsense, maybe a back door cover in a game that was long over for both teams. You got angry, saw the next game of the night coming up and impulsively doubled your bet for game two to cover your losses from game one. Then, since you had no real system in place to keep you in check, that game ends up a loser as well and you are now down big. Everyone has done this, and I am no exception. This is the lack of discipline I am talking about. You will lose some nights, just like your 401k will lose value some days. It comes with the territory. Bet just that one game and if it loses, cut your losses there and tomorrow is a new day.